Game instructions
Use the claw and reel to mine gold and other treasure out of the earth. The claw will swing back and forth. Press the down arrow to lower it. Once it has grabbed something it will reel it up. Heavy objects like rocks and large pieces of gold will be harder to reel up. Grab bags contain random amounts of money, a strength power-up, or a stick of dynamite. Between levels you can buy items that can help you.
Collect the target amount of money by the end of the level. If you don’t meet your goal by the end of the level it’s game over. Your money carries over from one level to the next.
Game character
an old Gold Miner who seems fifty years old try to collect a certain amount of gold to reach the gold goal
Dairy
Day1
I like taking adventures,especially Treasury Seeking. One day I came to an ancient and magical world which seems like nothing just desert, but I think here might be something cool for me to explore. Suddenly when I was walking, I found my feet touch something hard on the ground . I took a look at that, it was a stone door, I was so excited to find it, with the curiosity I intend to open the door and go down along the downstairs. but, the underground is quiet dark, and I am already very tired because of my old age, I need to sleep early today, good night! Everyone!
Day2
I open my eyes, omg! I can’t believe that I come to such a fancy world, I see a lot of Gold, some are very big, some are kind of small, beside them there are also many grey stones. What interests me most is that the bag with question mark. However there is alarm which shows that the time for every step to get the gold is limited. Luckily I carried claw and reel with me, since it runs the time, I take aim at the largest gold, oh yes, I get it, and continue getting large gold as quickly as possible, but again since I am very old, I already run out of my strength and am so exhausted to get more gold, hmmmm, okay, I gonna try the mysterious bag, oh, thanks God, the bag inside is a lot of energy for me to make abundant supplement in time. When I intend to get more, the alarm is knocking, oaky, fine I get pass for the first track, take a rest, and do tmr!
Day3
So excited to continue my adventures here, after one-night’s enough rest, I decide to get more golds as I can, wow, many diamonds appeared, hhhhhhhh, also, some moving pigs carries the diamonds, they look so cute, let me catch you~~`. oh no, they move so fast, i think i should get them later, just get the gold more I can, okay, enough, maybe the diamonds over there are easy to get, what a pity, I don’t control the direction well, it grabs the stone which runs me a lot of time, aaaaaaa, the alarm is knocking, okay, how poor me ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ



没有评论:
发表评论